POST BIN BLENDER
Brand: Canaan Technology – China
Capacity: 1000 L
This equipment can execute automatically raising, blending and lowering tasks. One main machine can be configured with multi-bins, so varietal blending can be satisfied, consequently it is considered as the ideal blending equipment in pharmaceutical industry.
- This equipment is composed of column, frame, bin blending fork carriage; drive, lifting, brake and control systems. When operating, load the blending carriage and lock the nuts, and start the control system, the blending carriage is automatically raised to the blending beight and reliably positioned. Then the drive system starts blending task according to the set time and rotation speed. All the set parameters have been reached, the brake system operates automatically to stop the blending carriage to a horizontal position and the blending task is finish. Then, the lifting system works to lower the on the ground and stops automatically on reaching that position. Finally, data of this batch are printed. Unfasten the nuts of the bin blending fork carriage and move out the bin to transfer it for the next process.
- This equipment is successfully designed on the basis of a wide research, absorption and digestion of foreign advanced models. It has a reasonable structure with stable performances and easy operation. The whole machine has no dead angle or protruded screws. Structural characteristics of this equipment are: the rotating cage (bin) is tilted by 30O as compared to the rotation axis, the materials perform a double movement inside the bin: a constant and intense turn over following the frame rotation and also a relatively high tangential motion along the bin wall to realize an optimal blending effect and result. PLC, also infrared safety device and a device avoiding misoperation of butterfly valve are designed to ensure a fully automatic control and a safe production. All processes of the materials transfer, charging and shift. Consequently, powder dust or cross pollution are effectively controlled to reduce materials layers is achieved. Finally, the production process has been greatly optimized. HTD series holder type Bin Blenders comply entirely with GMP requirements for medicine producttion
- Coefficiency: 50 – 80%
- Blending speed: 3 – 10 rpm (Viable on HMI)
- Mixing co-efficiency: >= 99%.
- Max bin volume: 1000 L
- Loading volume: 800 L
- Loading weight: 500 kg
- Total Power: 7 kW
- Total weight: 2000 kg
- Power supply: 380V / 50 Hz / 3P or 220V / 50 Hz / 3P.
- Suit Bin: LDT1000
- Supporting column: Motor – gearbox for mixing installed in column in the double layers of mild steel structure covered with SUS 304, satin finish. The mild steel structure is acid treated for rust removing and then passived with powder paint painted for rust proof.
- Lifting and clamping system：Comprise of motor-gear box, lead lifting system and pressure sensors, etc. On working, the lead screw drove by motor – gearbox and bevel gear starts to lift the suitable bin, the bin then clamped with pressure sensors transferring tightly clamping signal to PLC for auto instruction to the following process as mixing, etc.
- Driving and braking system：Comprise of lifting driving sys and mixing driving sys. The lifting driving sys comprise of magnetic brake motor-gearbox，level gear and limit sensors. The mixing driving and braking sys comprise of integrate magnetic brake motor-gearbox and position sensor. The motor for mixing starts to work when the sensors receive signal of tightly clamping with PLC instruction, and stop gradually under effect of transducer which integrated with PLC after the craft of mixing according to parameters as mixing time, mixing speed assigned in advance. At the same time, the level sensor integrated with PLC starts to active brake system and the rotary stops and orientates vertically.
- Designed with PLC, electronic storage interface and Ethernet module for central control server Program of this connection is not involved.
- Operation access password: 2 levels operation authorization password designed. The first level for operation and running; The high level is designed for configuring and changing data and password.
- Electric signature function is involved.
- Electrical box has air exhausting fan and simple filter.
- Craft Data can be assigned and saved on HMI : Speed: 3~10rpm, Mixing time : 1 ~ 60 min, Batch No, Operator code, Product code. Max 20 batch process parameters can be saved
- Printing items: Product code, Batch No, Operator code, Mixing time, Mixing speed.
Safety and alarm design:
For operator, machine and product protection, the sys is designed with below safety function:
- Safety operation area: Isolated safety operation area is set up by infrared sensors. In case moving into, whole sys would be stopped to protection personal as priority. To re-start the sys, operation should be on HMI and start system from stopping point to continue the whole sys activity to protect product Uniformity.
- Start / Restart / Stop / Emergency alarm: To start / re-start and stop/Emergency stop the whole sys, the alarm lighter on machine would with sound and light indication to indicate to operator the safety notification. Any emergency stop and wrong-operation would be indicated on HMI.
- Emergency Stop: In case of emergency, press the emergency button designed on the machine, the whole sys would be stopped and would be started from the stop point to keep product uniformity.
- Product manual
- IQ / OQ document
- SOP document
- FAT document
- Product manual or data on the packing box of outsourcing parts as Touch panel, PLC, Breaker, contactor, relay, sensor, etc. PLC and HMI procedure and code.
Main component list
- Air switch (Schneider)
- Emergency switch (Schneider)
- AC contactor (Schneider)
- Relay for lifting (Omron)
- Thermal relay (Schneider)
- Relay for falling (Omron)
- PLC& module (Siemens)
- Print relay (Omron)
- HMI (Siemens)
- Proximity switch (Omron)
- Inverter (Danfoss)
- Bearing (SKF)
- Micro printer (Gonda)
- Motor for lifting (Seimens beide)